You might have been on The Palm and saw The Atlantis Hotel and all but it is never the same when you get a glimpse of it from the open sea. Just imagine seeing a portrait of an iconic view in real life. It is not every day you’ll get the change to see them so grab the chance to go on a tour to see it for yourself. Here are the top five reasons why you should come and join us for a boat ride.
1. The Palm Jumeirah was remarkably built that it took over 10.5 million dump trucks worth of sand to create it. Estimated five kilometers by five kilometers, the Palm Island is adding 78 kilometers to Dubai’s coastline. Thus, a high-speed tour would be the best option to see its entirety.
2. It took more than 100 studies for the engineers to plan the Island. Building this massive structure in the Gulf waters of Dubai was very challenging for the Engineers. One of this is keeping the sand intact as it will perish in the water in just a second. They have intricately piled enormous rocks to hold the entire island from the bottom of the ocean to the top to keep the sand intact. This well thought plan and design will truly amaze anyone seeing the breakwaters from the open sea.
3. Built within the Palm Island is the first hotel and resort inspired by the mythical lost island, The Atlantis. Located at the apex of the Island, this massive hotel can be best viewed from the waters. Listed as the top three most sought-after tourist spot in Dubai.
4. Raised within The Palm Island, the third tallest hotel in the world connected to the mainland with an exclusive curved bridge, the Burj Al Arab. Designed to bear a resemblance to a ship sail, the view of this luxury hotel will truly awe you. Its structural panorama from the sea is totally unlike the view from ashore.
5. Located on West Crescent of the Palm Island is the Ottoman Empire-inspired luxury beach villa, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. This historically known Turkish Empire inspired villa defines the luxuriant palaces of Arabia and is stunningly breathtaking from the water perspective.
Xclusive Tours is a guided sightseeing tour that will take you around The Palm on board a high-speed boat. Departing from Dubai Marina, the boat will speed up towards the Arabian Gulf at a speed of 40 knots. Leaving every hour from 9 AM to 6 PM daily, the tour will last for 90 minutes. Set to come to a halt on every mentioned icon as well as fronting the Ain Wheel which will be known to the world as the largest Ferris wheel then towards the Kempinski Hotel to Royal Amwaj and so much more! Capture as many photos as you want with the most picturesque views in Dubai as your backdrop. Bring friends, family, and even your colleagues. For reservations, click here or contact us on below details. See you soon!
+971 4 457 3185