Captain, Crew, fuel, soft drinks, towels, water & ice.
The Dubai Coast Guard enforces strict rules on all charter companies here in Dubai & fines are common place. If rules are broken, we reserves the right to pass on any fine to the guests if incurred due to non-compliance or disregard for the rules set out by the coastguard & enforced by your Captain & Crew.
- All guests are required by law to bring original ID. Tourists require original Passport. Residents can bring Passport, Emirates ID or Emirates Driving License. Failure of compliance can lead to fine of upto AED 1500 per person chargeable as per damage waiver agreement.
- Abuse of alcohol & subsequent reckless behaviour may result in fines or a termination of the charter without any refunds.
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems necessary & issues a weather warning.
- Littering in the waters is not tolerated and punishable by law.
- For your safety, swimming after sunset and swimming more than three meters from the vessel is not tolerated by the Coastguard.
- Jumping off the yacht while underway or at anchor is not permitted & will result in the charter being terminated.
- It's not permitted to participate in Jet Ski or other water toy activity run by a third party during your trip unless booked via us to safeguard insurance agreements with partners.
Number of Guests
Final numbers for guests must be confirmed the night before & may not be exceeded on the day.
- Final numbers for catering required night before. In the event that the clients want to cancel or amend the catering, the full amount will be applied.
- You are not permitted to bring your own catering on board
- If you wish to arrange your own food, you are permitted to bring only dry items only such as pizzas, sandwiches, crisps, snacks etc. You should organise your own disposable cutleries and plates.
- Our Captain and crew are there to safely man and navigate the vessel & are not responsible for attending to children. Furthermore on the Coast Guards orders, irrespective of the strength of swimmer, children under the ages of 10 years must wear a life jacket while in the water & out on deck.
- All persons under the age of 21 years must be supervised by a mature adult.
- Children below 1 year old are only allowed onboard yachts.
Footwear must be removed before boarding our yachts. We recommend comfortable clothing.
Damage Waiver and Liabilities
- Should there be any damages caused to the vessel as a direct result of the actions of the client or their guests. The damage and cause of the damage will notified to the client in writing within 24 hours. A contactor, respective to that of the damage caused, will be instructed to provide an official quotation for the repair or replacement of the damaged area. This quote will be forwarded to the client and the amount will be deducted from the card given used on the booking. All damage are quoted full and final.
- Any extra cleaning required as a result of your charter is deemed chargeable.
- Any fines incurred through the local marine authority as a direct action or failure to comply with our policies by the lead named charterer or their guests will be chargeable under the damage waiver.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, injury, sickness or death.
- No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board.
- No Smoking throughout the yachts interior. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of the charter.
- Example of fines: swimming during restricted timings, AED 5000. Lack of identification of guests on board AED 1500 per person. Jumping while cruising AED 10,000. Littering AED 5,000
Cancellations & Refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made. In the event of a cancellation, no liability shall fall on us. Monies paid shall be refunded in full to the named charterer.
- Cancellations will only occur due to bad weather conditions, mechanical failure and satisfactory upgrade options are available. Coastguard restrictions and enforcement of new laws prohibiting the charter from going ahead are included.
- Cancellation fee retention policy
- 50% of the booking value retained up to 72hrs prior to the charter time and date.
- 100% of booking value retained within 72hrs of the booking time and date.
- The Charterer has the right to cancel free of listed charges above if any of the following occur;
- Weather is deemed unsafe or a warning has been issued by the coastguard.
- We fail to provide an agreed operation aspect of the charter on the day of the charter.
- Cancellations must be confirmed by the client prior to the charter time lapsing.
Xclusive Boat Charter LLC only employs qualified & experienced Captains & crew. They are the technical experts in delivering our charter product in these waters. The Captains orders are final & guests should be respectful of that. Instances of anti-social or reckless behaviour or any form of abuse etc will result in early termination of your charter without any refund and possible prosecution.
Online Payment Terms
- Visa and Master Card will be accepted in AED currency.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- We reserve the right to charge any damages or violations to the cardholder.