Full crew (Captain, Seaman), fuel, soft drinks, towels, water & ice.
The Dubai Coast Guard enforces strict rules on all charter companies here in Dubai & fines are common place. If rules are broken, XBC reserves the right to pass on any ﬁne to the guests if incurred due to non compliance or disregard for the rules set out by the coastguard & enforced by your Captain & Crew.
- All guests are required by law to bring original I.D (proof of visa), not a copy or picture. Tourists require original Passport. Residents can bring Passport, Emirates ID or Emlntes Driving License.
- Abuse of alcohol & subsequent reckless behaviour may result in fines or a termination of the charter.
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems necessary & issues a weather warning.
- Littering of the waters is not tolerated.
- For your safety, swimming more than three meters from the vessel is not tolerated by the Coastguard.
- Jumping off the yacht while underway or at anchor is not permitted & will result in the charter being terminated.
- It's not permitted to participate in Jet Ski or other water toy activity ran by a third party during an XBC trip.
Number of Guests
Final numbers for guests must be confirmed 24 hours prior to departure & may not be exceeded on the day. As per UAE law.
Catering Cancellation Policy
Numbers for catering required 24 hours prior to departure. In the event that the clients want to cancel or amend the catering, we require at least 24 hours prior notice otherwise full amount will be applied.
Our Captain and crew are there to safely man and navigate the vessel & are not responsible for attending to children. Furthermore on the Coast Guards orders, irrespective of the strength of swimmer, children under the ages of 10 years must wear a life jacket while in the water & out on deck.
Footwear must be removed before boarding our yachts. We recommend comfortable clothing & XBC slippers are provided.
Damage Waiver and Liabilities
- Should there be any damages caused to the vessel as a direct result of the actions of the client or their guests. The damage and cause of the damage will notified to the client in writing within 24 hours. A contactor, respective to that of the damage caused, will be instructed to provide an official quotation for the repair or replacement of the damaged area. This quote will be forwarded to the client and the amount will be deducted from the card given on the DWG. Any disputed to the damage caused can be registered to the Operations Manager at XBC.
- Any extra cleaning required as a result of your charter is deemed chargeable under damage waiver agreement.
- Any ﬁnes incurred through the local marine authority as a direct action or failure to comply with XBC policies by the lead named charterer or their guests WILL be chargeable under the damage waiver.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, injury, sickness or death.
- All persons under the age of 21 years must be supervised by a mature adult.
- Any food supplied by client is subject to approval as per UAE health & safety law.
- No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board as per UAE laws.
- No Smoking throughout the yachts interior. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of the charter.
- Children below 1 year old are only allowed onboard yachts of 40ft plus.
- I XBC reserve the right to cancel any bookings made. In the event of a cancellation, no liability shall fall on XBC. Monies paid shall be refunded in full to the named charterer.
- Cancellations will only occur due to bad weather conditions, mechanical failure and satisfactory upgrade options are available. Coastguard restrictions and enforcement of new laws prohibiting the charter from going ahead are included.
- Cancellation fee retention policy
- 50% of the booking value retained up to 72hrs prior to the charter time and date.
- 100% of booking value retained within 72hrs of the booking time and date.
- Charters WILL NOT commence unless DWG has been completed with a valid credit card and recognised l.D presented to Captain.
XBC reserves the right to cancel for no compliance on this matter with no refund.
- The Charterer has the right to cancel free of listed charges above if any of the following occur;
- Weather is deemed unsafe or a warning has been issued by the coastguard.
- Xclusive fail to provide an agreed operation aspect of the charter on the day of the charter.
- Cancelations must be conﬁrmed by the client prior to the charter time lapsing.
Xclusive Boat Charter LLC only employs qualiﬁed & experienced Captains & crew. They are the technical experts in delivering ourcharter product in these waters. As with any vessel on the globe, the Captains orders are final & guests should be respectful of that. Instances of anti-social or reckless behaviour etc may result in early termination of your charter without any refund.
Online Payment Terms & Conditions
- "United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile" and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card will be accepted in AED currency.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Delivery Policy (DL)
Upon payment you will recieve a email confirmation about the services you have paid for. The confirmation will be within 24 hours from payment.
Refund Policy (RP)
Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment, refunds are subject to Cancellation Policy.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Xclusive Yachts will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Xclusive Yachts takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (xclusiveyachts.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Xclusive Yachts is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.